Sunday, November 22, 2009

Bellissima Holiday Shopping Guide: Day 3 of Stocking Stuffers

As a girl, I loved cosmetics - I still do. And like many other girls of a certain age, I was addicted to nail polish, lip color, eyeshadows, etc. I can even pinpoint the exact time when my fascination with everything that beautifies began - but that's for another post!

I really wish a few things were different back when I started using makeup:
- I wish I knew as much about skin care as I did about cosmetics
- I wish I cared more about what I was putting on my face than how it looked
- I wish there were much healthier options available

I attribute most of the skin issues I'm experiencing today in middle age with the transgressions of my youth. Unfortunately, we just didn't know any better.

But now we do.

And I firmly believe that girls today will have much healthier skin tomorrow because of it!

My step-daughter will soon reach that age when makeup becomes a vital life necessity, and I can't wait to introduce her to mineral cosmetics - Bellissima, of course!

And the perfect introduction is with a Trial Size Mineral Makeup Kit - it makes an ideal stocking stuffer for the Holidays, too!

Our 7pc Trial Size Kits include small 5 gram jars filled to the brim with Minerals: Foundation, Mineral Veil, Concealer, Blush and Bronzer.

We offer them in every shade of Foundation, and the companion products are in coordinating shades. We also include either a mini Kabuki Brush or 5pc Mini Brush Set (your choice) and our detailed Mineral Makeup Application Guide. Each Kit offers approximately 2 weeks of daily application, depending on use.

And it's affordable, too: $12.50 with Free US Shipping!
They're available at both shops:
http://bellissimatruccominerale.com
http://BellissimaMinerals.etsy.com

So, whether you've always wanted to try mineral cosmetics yourself or you know a Tween or Teen just getting into makeup and want to introduce them to a healthier alternative to traditional cosmetics, Bellissima Trial Size Kits are the perfect choice!

Want to try before you buy? I’ll send you 5 Bellissima Mineral Makeup Samples - totally Free of Charge - to do just that! They're in smal 2"x2" ziplock bags, are great for testing shades and will last 1-2 applications.
Just visit http://www.bellissimamineralmakeup.com, go to the Contact Us Page and fill out the form. We promise to protect your privacy and never spam you.

Stay Tuned for more Stocking Stuffers from Bellissima!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am incredibly interested in what you have to say - please leave a Comment about what you've read!