Tuesday, December 29, 2009

First Big Idea for 2010: The LipSync Project

I have so many fabulous things planned for 2010!

Lots of exciting new products & projects are in the works - I'm unbelievably excited!

And one of the things I'm most thrilled about is expanding my LipSync line of natural lip care: mineral tinted lip butters, glosses, plumpers and more.

Since I'll be introducing fresh items, developing new flavors & shades and launching some amazing new all-natural lip care products, I've decided that my LipSync line will grow big enough to warrant it's own shop on Etsy.com!

I've established the shop - with a cool new logo & banner! - and just need to start listing inventory. Check it out: http://LipSync.etsy.com


So I thought that this might be a great time to announce a new Blog Series: "The LipSync Project: 15 Days of Treats for Your Lips"

Those of you who were with me earlier this year for 'The Lather Project: 30 Soaps in 30 Days' may remember what fun it was! I learned so much and made lots of new friends. It was a wonderful experience and I vowed I'd do it again - possibly even once a year. So I thought that with the opening of the LipSync shop, the timing is perfect for another series.

So this month, I'll begin The LipSync Project, creating 15 different lip products in 15 days! I'll work on everything from lip balms & butters to glosses and plumpers, as well as lip exfoliators, creams and other all natural lip treatments.

Here at Bellissima, we are very passionate about lip care - I've written blog posts and squidoo lenses about it, and hope my new blog project will reinforce my commitment to providing information about natural ingredients and skin care and offering healthier alternatives to traditional cosmetics.

So join us over the next month for lots of great fun!

And if you've got any suggestions for The LipSync Project - lip gloss colors you've always wanted a more natural version of, for example - I'd love to hear about it! Feel free to leave a comment....

2 comments:

  1. can't wait to see what you list in your new shop! and that 30 soaps in 30 days project was insanely awesome, and your lip gloss project is going to be even cooler.

    um colors i'd like a natural version of? a sheer pinkish-red. it's hard to find the perfect one (sometimes they look TOO harsh or lipstick-y, when all i want is a reddish tint). good luck with your next project!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great plan! I am still planning for the new year. Although it is my new year (2010) resolution to be more structure and focus. Less impromptu.

    God Bless
    Alice
    http://piggylittleshop.blogspot.com/
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/Piggy
    http://twitter.com/piggylittleshop

    ReplyDelete

I am incredibly interested in what you have to say - please leave a Comment about what you've read!