I actually won The Honest Scrap Award during The Lather Project, but decided to wait until after it was over to post on it - but boy, was it hard… I’m so excited!
I want to thank Invites By Jen for honoring me with this fun and wonderful award! You can read her post and visit her Blog here:
Jen has a super blog and an absolutely amazing shop at etsy. Take a moment to visit for creative handmade cards, stationery & invitations - http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6121975
There are a few requirements to accepting the Honest Scrap Award:
1) The Honoree must thank the person who gave the award and list their blog and link it (please see above!).
2) The Winner must list 10 honest things about themselves - and here are my ‘Confessions‘:
- I find old episodes of ‘Frasier’ hysterically funny
- My bookshelf is filled with horror novels
- I wish I had earplugs every time my husband puts death metal on - or Howard Stern
- I put mineral makeup on whether I’m leaving the house or not - because I know it’s so good for my skin
- I like listening to ‘80s pop music while I’m working in my 'lab'
- I love to watch old movies on TMC when I’m not feeling well
- I know all the words to every Abba Song - I love ‘Mamma Mia’
- My Mom, my Husband & my Step-Daughter are my best friends
- I cringe whenever I look at early pics I took of my products
- I believe I could live on shrimp, watermelon and brie (not together, of course!)
3) The Winner must put a copy of The Honest Scrap Logo on their blog (please see sidebar).
4) The Winner must select at least 7 other worthy bloggers to pass The Honest Scrap Award on to & list their links - and here are my choices:
Boutique By Bonnie
Its just me, Amber
Random Splashes of Thought
Sweet Cuddle Cakes
My Little Aura
Living The Mid-Mod Life
The Seasonal Cottage
5) The Winner must notify the bloggers of the award and advise of the acceptance requirements.
Congratulations to all the 'Honest Scrap' Award Winners!
Thank you for offering such interesting posts and fabulous photos. You're all incredibly talented and have given me lots of joy - and I can‘t wait to learn a bit more about each of you!
If you have a moment, take some time and get to know a few of the Award Winners by clicking on the links and visiting their Blogs & Shops!